List:       incubator-general
Subject:    incubator notice in dist/incubator
From:       Eddie ONeil <ekoneil () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-06-03 15:31:00

  I've added a NOTICE.txt file to
dist/incubator/beehive/nightlies/1.0m1-rc2 which contains the Beehive
incubation notice.

  I'll leave adding one to dist/incubator/ to someone on Incubator PMC
given that such a notice would need to be re-worded from the notice
template here:

http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Branding%0D

to include some generic text about all incubating projects if projects
are to share a single notice.

  But, in the meantime, we'll add our own NOTICE.txt to all of our
nightlies / releases.

Eddie