List:       incidents
Subject:    Re: How to determined which rootkit is using?
From:       Antonio Carlos Pina <apina () infolink ! com ! br>
Date:       2001-02-23 2:18:27

I believe it can be t0rnkit.

There's a little but great utility called "chkrootkit" which you can use to
try to find out what rootkit is this. Since the homepage is written in
portuguese, I will give you the direct link. Go to:

http://www.pangeia.com.br/download.htm

and grab chkrootkit and chkdemonkit.

Best Regards,

Cordialmente,