List:       incidents
Subject:    Administrivia: strange windows behaviour.
From:       Dan Hanson <dhanson () securityfocus ! com>
Date:       2003-10-09 22:50:38

Hi all,

This thread, up till this point, tied back into active incidents,
and their investigation, this is now travelling off topic for the
incidents list, and this particular direction of inquiry might be more
applicable on the focus-virus@securityfocus.com list.

I am not killing this whole thread, as the actual observed behaviour
hasn't been fully explained, and there are corrobarating reports.