List:       incidents
Subject:    AW: [incidents] RE: AIM Password theft
From:       "SoftLogic, MLA" <mla () softlogic ! de>
Date:       2003-09-26 11:13:21

MS03-032 does not completely patch the object type vulnerability. The
heise.de test page uses the XML page object type validation flaw of IE
(bugtraq id 8565), which is currently unpatched. So WU is right saying you
are up to date. But there is a workaround published, which you could
implement.

http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/8565

Thilo