List:       incidents
Subject:    RE: possible 0-day exploit for latest Real-/Helixserver 9.0.2.794
From:       "Bojan Zdrnja" <Bojan.Zdrnja () LSS ! hr>
Date:       2003-08-25 22:01:14

Hi all,

Just to let you know, if you haven't seen already that Realserver 7,8,9
remote exploit for Linux and Windows has been released.

You can find more information at:

http://lists.immunitysec.com/pipermail/dailydave/2003-August/000030.html

And the exploit at:

http://www.k-otik.com/exploits/08.25.THCREALbad.c.php

Regards,

Bojan Zdrnja

Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Federal, September 29-30 (Training),
October 1-2 (Briefings) in Tysons Corner, VA; the world's premier
technical IT security event.  Modeled after the famous Black Hat event in
Las Vegas! 6 tracks, 12 training sessions, top speakers and sponsors.
Symantec is the Diamond sponsor.  Early-bird registration ends September 6.Visit us: www.blackhat.com