List:       imp
Subject:    [imp] Problems compiling apache with php+imap
From:       Clive McDowell <C.McDowell () qub ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2000-08-31 14:19:42

Folks,

apologies for bothering the list but I've not come across any
reference to this in the faqs. The list archives are also off-line at
present.

I'm trying to compile apache with mod_ssl and php on a sparc solaris
2.6 platform. I'm using the latest versions of apache, mod_ssl, open
ssl, imap etc. and php-3.0.16. I have followed the instructions in
the mod_ssl INSTALL document to the letter - there is an example
showing exactly what I want to do. The configuration and build of php
completes OK - including imap support. The configuration of apache
completes OK but the make fails with a list of undefined symbol
errors of the sort -

mail_uid in file modules/php3/libphp3.a(imap.o)

Any idea how I could fix this?

Thanks,

Clive McDowell