List:       imp
Subject:    Re: [imp] Problems with IMP and Lotus Notes.
From:       Chuck Hagenbuch <chagenbu () wso ! williams ! edu>
Date:       1999-11-28 16:08:32

Quoting Daniel Andersson <daniel@sto.sema.se>:

> I have some problems with running IMP client against an Lotus Notes
> server, all is perfect until i shall read an mail, then i see everything
> except the body. If i choose to review the source i get to se the full
> message.

I'm not sure what version of IMP you're using, but it looks like it's one
that doesn't check to make sure that the $bodypart variable is set
correctly. I don't see any other problems, and the latest 2.2 (or CVS)
versions should handle this completely correctly.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chagenbu@wso.williams.edu>