List:       imp
Subject:    Re: [imp] Getting errors
From:       Matt Davis <bigdog () dogpound ! vnet ! net>
Date:       1999-11-26 22:31:29

Thanks for trying out IMP

On Fri, 26 Nov 1999, Mike Smith wrote:

>  To the end of my local.inc in the /usr/local/apache/php directory I had
> appended the whole horde_phplib.inc. Well that's a no no....You must only
> cut and paste whats in between the
> <?php
>  and
> ?>

From the horde/docs/INSTALL file

        7) Rename the file "horde_phplib.inc" to "local.inc". (NOTE: if you
                already have PHPLib applications, append the contents of
                the horde_phplib file to the local.inc file or
                you will lose your old PHPLib application settings)

>  That was gotcha number one for me.....Now for the other...Seems things have
> changed a bit from
> earlier versions....There doesn't seem to be an 'imp' database
> anymore...Seems it is all in the horde
> database ????

Yes, the default database is horde.  From the
horde/config/scripts/mysql_create.sql file.

CREATE DATABASE horde;
CONNECT horde;

>  Also I did have a horde database created. However I did not run the
> horde/config/scripts/mysql_create.sql to create the active_session tables
> and such....
>
>  Are the imp_addr and imp_pref tables still used ???

Yes, you will have to run imp/config/scripts/mysql_create.sql to create
thoes.

>  Just my 2 cents.....And for ever asked earlier....Yes there are
> problems with phplib 7.3....Use 7.0 for now is what I have been told.

I'm sticking with 7.0 until all the bugs get worked out.  I've also heard
that the CVS version of phplib works.

My $0.03 :P

---
Matt Davis - ICQ# 934680
http://dogpound.vnet.net/~bigdog/

Every program in development at MIT expands until it can read mail.