List:       imp
Subject:    Re: [horde] GPG in Horde4
From:       Andreas Mauser <andreas () mauser ! info>
Date:       2012-04-24 18:27:43

This message is in MIME format and has been PGP signed.

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]
This message is in MIME format and has been PGP signed.

By the way...

----- Nachricht von "Mark D. Montgomery II" <techiem2@techiem2.net> -------=
   Datum: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 18:26:55 -0400
     Von: "Mark D. Montgomery II" <techiem2@techiem2.net>
Betreff: Re: [horde] GPG in Horde4
      An: horde@lists.horde.org

>> Now I get an error message when want to send a signed and encrypted emai=
l:

>> PGP-Fehler: =D6ffentlicher Schl=FCssel f=FCr l@l konnte nicht gelesen we=
rden.

>> l@l is not the email address I entered in the TO field.
>>
>> Is this an already known behaviour?
>
> Yes.  I've been poking around trying to track this one down as well.
> There was (is?) a patched file in the repository that apparently
> hasn't been merged into the release yet, but it didn't work for me
> for when I tried it.
> Basically it seems to be ending up taking the first letter of each
> entry in the To: field and trying to use that as user and domain.

I found that it will work fine in the dynamic view ^^

Andreas.