List:       imp
Subject:    Re: [horde] upgrade horde_prefs identities
From:       Chris Flav <chris.flav () yahoo ! ca>
Date:       2012-04-20 21:58:59

>> Are there upgrade scripts to allow an upgrade from H2/IMP3 to H3/IMP4 an=
d then eventually H4/IMP5?

>Yes, but you cannot do this in one step. You need to upgrade step-by-step =
through intermediate versions and follow the upgrade instructions for each =
version individually.

In other words I download all of the horde* and imp* for versions between t=
he ones used and installed and do all upgrades?=A0 I don't suppose there is=
 a single horde ChangeLog file I could look at?

I will investigate this.=A0 I had found an upgrades/ directory in the H3 in=
stall that is on the newer installation and I guess I assumed all the upgra=
de scripts were already in it.

C Flav
-- =

Horde mailing list