List:       imp
Subject:    [imp] Fwd: FW:
From:       Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk () horde ! org>
Date:       2009-03-30 17:33:15

This message is in MIME format.

Not sure why this was sent to me, but forwarding to the list...

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk@horde.org

["Forwarded Message: FW:" (message/rfc822)]

[Attachment #5 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello Michael,

Sorry to send you this directly, but I am having a hard time posting a question to \
the mailing list, for I keep getting bounced.  Am I doing something wrong?

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Boris