List:       imp
Subject:    [imp] Session capture
From:       GajendranA <gajena () mail ! lankabell ! com>
Date:       2006-05-31 12:02:13

Hi

I am using IMP 4.1.1. I created a custom icon using menu.php. I want to
redirect it to horde 'Home' (initial login screen). Can anyone help me, how
to specify the session parameters in the URL?

Thanks
Gajen

If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error,
e-mail is strictly forbidden.