List:       imp
Subject:    Re: [horde] Weather: No location is set
From:       Rick Emery <rick () emery ! homelinux ! net>
Date:       2006-01-17 15:46:23

Quoting grooveman@comcast.net:

> Rick,
>
> That was it!!  Thank you!  I never would have guessed that....
>
> Thanks again for your help.
>
> I would still like to get the Metar thing working too though...

It's been a while since I ran that script, but I'll try to help. This
was the last command I saw you post to the list:

php -r unix -q buildMetarDB.php -a -t mysql -d horde -u horde -p *****

I think the "-r unix" should be after "buildMetarDB.php" (it should be
a parameter to the buildMetarDB script, not the php executable).

Also, try adding "-v" as a parameter to the script and see if it gives
you meaningful output.

Hope this helps,
Rick