List:       imp
Subject:    [imp] Problem with charsets (head)
From:       Jan Kuipers <jrkuipers () lauwerscollege ! nl>
Date:       2004-04-07 12:48:07

Regarding HEAD branch:

When I receive a message which is written in a different charset as my own
(ISO-8859-), I get this message:

This message was written in a character set (windows-1257) other than your own.
If it is not displayed correctly, click here to open it in a new window.

But when I click to open it in a new window, the charset (in the new window)
remains ISO-8859-1, so nothing changes. This works fine in the stable version
of imp. Any ideas?

--
Jan Kuipers
Systeembeheer Lauwers College

DISCLAIMER

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the \
individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, \
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you \
have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail \
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be \
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain \
viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions \
in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If \
verification is required please request a hard-copy version.