List:       imp
Subject:    [imp] Newbie problems
From:       "Chris Goosen" <cgoosen () jhb ! artec ! co ! za>
Date:       2004-01-29 7:12:08

Hello..

This is my first attempt at setting up IMP from scratch, and I am having a few \
issues.
I am able to log on, but I have to use the full name of my server, even from within \
my local lan, i,e just http://mail does not work, i have to use \
http://mail.domain.com , this is just strange, is it normal?
my biggest problem at the moment is that I am not able to see any folders apart from \
Inbox, if I create a new folder under the Inbox using say outlook express, It does \
not show up in IMP, is this even possible?
my server config is as follows:
php 4.1.2
apache 1.3.22
latest horde
latest IMP
latest turba
IMAP c-Client version 2001

Hope this is all the info you need, please could someone shed some light? the folders \
problem is my biggest one..
Regs

Chris