Zitat von Alexander Nimmervoll : > Ok, i just tested it with the snapshot imp-RELENG-2003-02-18.tar.gz from > tonight with the same reproducable effect. > I use a HTTPS connection, Apache 1.3.27,PHP 4.2.3 on Debian Linux and a > Qpopper > POP3 Server. With an imap_errors() call before the exit; statements the > problem > is fixed. That's exactly what I did. Perhaps the snapshot was generated before my commits, try again tonight, or get the compose.php file manually. > Zitat von Jan Schneider : > > > Zitat von Alexander Nimmervoll : > > > > > I use Horde 2.2.2-CVS/IMP3.2CVS from last week and had some minor > > > problems with > > > the Compose Window. > > > If my inbox was empty the Compose window didn't get closed after > pressing > > > "Send > > > Message". In the PHP Error log I found the message: > > > "Notice: Mailbox is empty (errflg=1) in Unknown on line 0" > > > Searching the Archives I found a similar Bug (Id 1118) with the > > > suggestion to > > > add a imap_errors() call at the end of compose.php. This didn't fix > my > > > problem. > > > I had to add the imp_errors() call before the exit; in the > SEND_MESSAGE > > > branch > > > of compose.php. With that modification the "Send Message" Button > closes > > > the > > > Compose window after sending the message and the Inbox is empty. > > > > I can't reproduce this and the message should be exposed by php after > the > > sending the html header. > > But I added some code to catch these messages anyway, can you try what > I > > committed to CVS (3.2-cvs)? Jan. -- http://www.horde.org - The Horde Project http://www.ammma.de - discover your knowledge http://www.tip4all.de - Deine private Tippgemeinschaft -- IMP mailing list Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/ To unsubscribe, mail: imp-unsubscribe@lists.horde.org