Hi I just installed the cvs version of the horde framework and some applications and i have to admit it s quite impressive. Right now i would like to share the session between the horde framework and my apache server . Indeed i would like to have the user authenticate only once and after access to static page based on their login. I have the feeling that i should use the custom session handler ( i have already succeed to put it on the mysql database ) but i don't want to reinvent the wheel. Nevertheless congratulations for your great jobs. -- Horde mailing list Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/ To unsubscribe, mail: horde-unsubscribe@lists.horde.org