List:       imp
Subject:    [imp] Is it possible to filter out specific mime type attachements
From:       "Aero Controls, Inc." <mis2 () aerocontrols ! com>
Date:       2002-07-31 20:12:16

We have installed Imp 3.1 and we would like to disable the ability
for a user to download specific mime type attachements (ie, exe's,
zips, scr, etc) you know those that have the capacity to contain
malicious code.

In the webmasterworld.com forum I started a discussion about this and
there was input back that in version 2.1 there was a mime.php file
that you could ammend to disable the the download. But in this
current version I do not seem to be able to locate the section that
would allow us to do such a thing. Could some one point me in the
right direction.

Thanks