List:       imp
Subject:    [horde] installing horde prob with log.php
From:       "andy" <news.letters () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-07-31 17:22:08

Hi there,

I am trying to get imp running. PhP works fine and I can see the login
screen of imp. After I press login I do get following warning:

Warning: Failed opening 'Log.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in
/home/andy/webdev/globosapiens/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 145

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'log' in
/home/andy/webdev/globosapiens/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 155

Maybe this has to do something which the test.php script of horde tells me:

Log - No
Make sure you're using a recent version of PEAR which includes the Log
class.

Does anybody know what is going wrong?

Thank you for any help on that.

Andy