List:       imp
Subject:    [horde] Horde.php line162 error
From:       "Nichols, Jonathan" <JNichols () broadband ! att ! com>
Date:       2002-06-29 21:44:44

Ok, I'm getting somewhere now. The test page seems to work okay, but when I
try logging in from the index page, it gives me this error:

An error has occurred. Furthermore, Horde encountered an error attempting to
log this error.
[line 162 of
/usr/local/plesk/apache/vhosts/sique.net/httpdocs/horde/lib/Horde.php]

I've tried checking the archives and searching on Google, but can't seem to
find anything to point me in the right direction. I'm still new to this,
obviously, so it's probably something little I missed. Thanks for any help,
I really appreciate it!

Jonathan Nichols