List:       imp
Subject:    [horde] First login
From:       Tommy Jensen <linux () klein-jensen ! dk>
Date:       2002-06-29 17:16:44

I have installed latest versions of horde and imp on a RedHat 7.3=
 with Apache 1.3.

The script in horde/test.php works

But I cannot login?

How do I setup a userid to login with? I have tried adding a user=
 manually in the database but that does not work either.

I have looked through the FAQ but to be honest it lacks alot of=
 infomation that I see several users looking for. I don't see=
 anything about the first login after successful install.

Best regards Tommy