List:       imap
Subject:    IMAP4
From:       "vinoth kumar .D" <vinothkumar.dharma () wipro ! com>
Date:       2000-08-22 9:17:24

Hi,
           I am developing a IMAP4 server.
I have completed
1. Multiple connection using  sockets.
2. Creating user accounts.
3. And I am maintaining a separate file for user name and password for
LOGIN VALIDATION.
    Implement some encryption after some time.

Every mails of the user are stored in /var/spool/mail/user
In that every mails are stored.
I donno which mail is new mail.or read mail or mark for deletion.

Whether i have to maintain a separate file by transfering from
/var/spool bcos if anybody use the mail program (UNIX command) then
mails in /var/spool are deleted .

Please help me.
I donno how to continue.

reply soon,