List:       imap
Subject:    Cannot view contents of Inbox
From:       sal9000 () olg ! com
Date:       2000-08-21 20:25:00

I currently have procmail dumping mail to /home/$user/Mail/ then the
file "Inbox" and have configured the IMAP server to point to this directory
sucessfully. However, although I can access any folders I make there, and the
Sent and Drafts default directories, the "Inbox" always appears empty. And I
cannot copy any files over into it, without getting an error. I can rename
the "Inbox" folder something else and I can see the contents. So the file
itself doesn't appear corrupt, just I cannot name the folder "Inobx". I have
deleted the "Inbox", remade it, tried everything I can think of. This happens
in Netscape, Outlook Express, etc, so I do not think it is client related. Any
ideas?

Joshua Malinowski