List:       imap
Subject:    Cyrus using mbx, or, uw using LDAP?
From:       "Jerry S.C. Hsu" <sh142 () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       2000-08-16 2:12:27

Hi,
  I'm not sure if this is the right mailing list to post. If not, I'd
appreciate if someone may help me on where can I get help.

  To solve problem on large systems, it's prefered to store user info and
authenticate throuth database, such as LDAP. Cyrus seems to be good in this
but I like to use uw's mbx formate for it's performance and simplicity.

  Does anyone knows that can Cyrus use mbx format, or, any easy way (if
there's a way) to use uw-imap with LDAP?

  Thanks in advanced!

Jerry S.C. Hsu