List:       imap
From:       Antoinette Howard <ah () canbox ! com>
Date:       2000-08-15 21:35:01

Hello People,

I'm currently using IMAP v1.5.19 on the Linux O/S. Now, the question: How would I \
configure the 'imapd.conf' file to sort into particular partitions. Using a \
convention method by way of putting each username in its' respective directory. I \
would like to use 1-3 directories, preferably by username. For example, if your name \
is michelle, it would go into a directory  \
<partition-name>/users/m/i/c/michelle<domain-name>.

Thanks

Antoinette