List:       imap
Subject:    Porting IMAP4 into embedded system!
From:       "Y.S.Song" <ysong () neopoint ! com>
Date:       1999-07-10 17:19:18

Dear there

  Does anybody have an experience to port IMAP4 protocol into any
embedded system
(real time OS, limited RAM/display, etc). As I know there are some
commercial products
like Pham Pilot(by U.S.Robotics, 3Com) implemeting it. What I'd like to
know first
is how much memory footprint is and what kind of compromise(full
protocol implentation or part)
is possible, etc.
Actually I guess I can do that in two month with prototyp-levels of
requirements. Is it reasonable?

Thanks in advance

Best regards,
Y.S.Song