List:       imap
Subject:    Re: IMAP Interest
From:       Terry Gray <gray () cac ! washington ! edu>
Date:       1996-01-06 2:15:10

Roger,
Sorry you won't be able to make it to the meeting, and thanks for the
update on your plans to use IMAP at Ford.

The good news is that I have reason to believe there will be a MAPI driver
for IMAP available later this year, which will allow you to use the
Exchange client.  Lots of other Windows (native IMAP) clients will also be
available...

If you look at http://www.washington.edu/imap
you'll find a link to a file listing the IMAP software we know about.
I expect to hear about some new things we can add to the list after
next week's meeting.

-teg