List:       imap
Subject:    Re: Commercial IMAP4 server
From:       Steve Hole <steve () esys ! ca>
Date:       1995-07-17 14:57:42

On Mon, 17 Jul 1995 06:38:26 -0400 Robert Moskowitz <rgm3@is.chrysler.com> wrote:
>At 07:47 PM 7/15/95 -0400, carson@lehman.com wrote:
>>
>>Is anyone offering support for an IMAP4 server?  I'm going to talk to
>>Cygnus, and wanted to know if we had any other options.
>
>It sounds like The ESYS Corporation is moving in that direction.  They have
>an IMAP client, SIMEON, that I am testing with the cyrus server, but they
>are also developing support for a server as well.
>
>Contact:
>
>Marty Tascona <martyt@esys.ca>
>Sales Executive
>The ESYS Corporation
>V: (403)424-4922  F: (403)424-4925

Yes, we are offerring commericial support for the IMAP server.   The
contact information given above is correct and will get you what you
want.

Cheers.

---
Steve Hole			Director: Research and Development
The Esys Corp.			EMail: Steve.Hole@Esys.CA
800 10040 - 104 St.		Phone: 403-424-4922
Edmonton, AB, Canada		Fax: 403-424-4925
T5J 0Z6