List:       imap
Subject:    AW: [Imap-use] how to save and archive emails' subjects
From:       Svenja_Kurth_|_ÖPF <svenja.kurth () oepf ! de>
Date:       2008-10-21 7:46:32

Hi Willy,

thanks fort he reply, we're using acronis for backups and archiving. But all
the emails go through IMAP it seems. Here I can put in the format I want to
save them in and the location.
But I will look into the setup of acronis next, maybe I'll find more answers
there!

Thanks again,
Svenja

Bitte beachten: Unsere Telefonnummern haben sich geändert (s.u.)!

Ökologie • Planung • Forschung
Dipl.-Geogr. Matthias Güthler

Ihre Ansprechpartnerin:
Dipl.-Biol. Svenja Kurth