List:       imap
Subject:    Re: [Imap-use] Help -- Does UW imap support wildcard cert ?
From:       Mark Crispin <mrc () cac ! washington ! edu>
Date:       2007-05-12 3:55:46

The fact that you got this message indicates that you installed the
certificate correctly in UW imapd.  The problem is with the certificate
chain in your certificate file, and has nothing to do with UW imapd.

I suggest that you contain your CA company for more assistance in getting
your certificate file set up correctly.  Since they provided you with an
intermediate certificate file, they should be able to tell you how to use
it.

-- Mark --

http://panda.com/mrc