List:       imap
Subject:    Re: [Imap-protocol] about multiple imap account at client
From:       Mark Crispin <mrc () cac ! washington ! edu>
Date:       2006-04-24 15:42:25

I'm afraid that your questions have very little to do with the IMAP
protocol, and thus this list probably can not help you with your problems.

Your questions seem to be about how to use Microsoft Outlook.  I recommend
that you ask Microsoft for support.  Also, you may find someone who can
help you in the comp.mail.imap newsgroup.

-- Mark --

http://panda.com/mrc