List:       imap
Subject:    [Imap-use] Email Threads
From:       "MAYUR PATIL" <mayuresh.patil () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-04-17 7:56:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi All,

 i wanted to know basics of Email threading. I know it is slightly differen=
question from IMAP, but if you can help in this it will be very helpful for
me..

Q1) what is email Threads?
Q2) what iis use of Threads?
Q3) email threading is related to IMAP?

 if you can, tell me link where i can find some useful infomation regarding
this.
Thanks
Mayuresh