List:       imap
Subject:    Re: IMAP message deletions
From:       Mark Harris <newlife () goodnews ! net>
Date:       2004-02-03 4:36:58

Mark,
	I looked all over the client and was unable to find it as an option in
the account settings, but in the normal Microsoft fashion of naming
things differently or putting them in a different place I found it. The
suggestions expunge or purge helped. Microsoft put it under Edit >
Purge Deleted Messages while highlighting the IMAP Inbox folder. thank
you for the poiinter.

Mark