List:       imap
Subject:    Re: Peculiar FETCH response
From:       "per hygum" <phd () ttpcom ! com>
Date:       2004-01-16 23:44:00

My interpretation of unsolicited responses was like the example Arnt gives. Meaning that if the server has something extra info to report it will sent a seperate untagged response with that info. I didn't understood that it will stuff it into the same untagged response line containing the data actually requested.

I see it must be interpreted pretty flexible. Thanks for the viewpoints on this topic.

VBR,
Per.

From: Arnt Gulbrandsen <arnt@gulbrandsen.priv.no>
Date:  Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:09:36 +0100