List:       imap
Subject:    Re: mbox, cluster, nfs !!!???
From:       Todd Piket <tcpiket () mtu ! edu>
Date:       2003-10-31 16:46:09

This is how we run our IMAP/POP configuration so I guarantee it works.
We have about 15000 users with an NFS mounted mailspool and NFS mounted
home directories.  It works like a champ.  We use RedHat9.  The homedirs
  are currently on a Network Appliance F840.  We use NFSv3 over TCP,
definitely not UDP.

-- Todd

--
Regards,

| Todd Piket                        | Email: tcpiket@mtu.edu |
| Programmer/Analyst                | Phone: (906) 487-1720  |
| Distributed Computing Services    |                        |
| Michigan Technological University |                        |