List:       imap
Subject:    Re: FETCH and \Seen flag
From:       ber <smith () panix ! com>
Date:       2002-09-20 17:17:00

Yes, it of course makes sense.  I misinterpreted "No changes to the
permanent state of the mailbox, including per-user state, are
permitted" thinking somehow permanent and per-user where distinct and
per-user ~= per-client.  I should have just tested it with a second
client to see what was happening.

Thanks again.

	brian