List:       imagemagick-user
Subject:    HTML to PDF
From:       "Venu Jadcherla" <venuj () mycfo ! com>
Date:       2001-03-24 1:14:14

I am just curious to know if you are aware of any tools for
converting HTML to PDF. We tried using ImageMagick but the
quality of the pdf file was not really good.

Thanks,
Venu

["myCFO_footer" (text/plain)]

  This message may contain confidential and privileged information of
  myCFO, Inc. or the intended recipient.  The information transmitted in
  this message is intended only for use by the intended recipient.  Unless
  you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the
  intended recipient), you may not use, copy, retransmit, take any action
  in reliance on or disclose to anyone the message or information
  contained in the message.  If you received the message in error, please
  immediately send or forward it to CorpSecurity@myCFO.com or telephone
  toll free to 877-692-3612 and delete the message.    Thank you.