List:       imagemagick-user
Subject:    Re: [magick-users] what does this error mean?
From:       Mathew Yeates <myeates () jpl ! nasa ! gov>
Date:       2008-09-30 16:18:34

Thanks. I didn't have ralcgm. But I can't find a version for windows.
After looking around, I downloaded it from
http://xd.chem.buffalo.edu/download.html
but this was compiled with an incompatible version of the cygwin dll.

Does anyone have any ideas about where I can get ralcgm for windows?

Thanks
Mathew