List:       imagemagick-user
Subject:    [magick-users] Replace color with a pattern
From:       Bill Ten Broeck <billtenbroeck () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-08-25 17:01:55

Hello.

I'm trying to take an image that has two colors; white and another
color, and place a background image behind everywhere the non-white
color exists. Is this doable at this point? Looking through the
documentation, it *appears* this might be future functionality, however
I am so new to Image Magick, I may not understand what I'm looking at.

Thanks in advance.