List:       imagemagick-user
Subject:    Re: [magick-users] Merging EPS files
From:       "Chon Tang" <chon.tang () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-09-29 15:36:28

It turns out I've been able to get excellent results by explicitly setting
-density to a higher number (600 for example).

Is my interpretation correct that... basically, this is having the effect
that I was looking for earlier if vector manipulation isn't possible, that
the rasterizing is at least now being done with controllable "quality"?

So, say if I was going to blow this up to poster/print quality, if I specify
a large enough dimension and DPI... the results will be fine?  (Rhetorical
question, off to try it now!)

Regards,

- Chon