List:       imagemagick-user
Subject:    [magick-users] Display command
From:       "Haritha" <harithab () infotechsw ! com>
Date:       2006-05-19 10:59:34

Hi All,

I am new to ImageMagick.So i need your help for completing one of my tasks.
Can i display more than one Jpeg images at a time in separate windows at a
time??

Actually, my task is whenever i click a button called "Display" in my
application,
a list of Jpeg images (may be one or more than one images) need to be
displayed on to the screen.
Can i do that with ImageMagick.If so please let me know the command.

Thanking you in Advance,
Haritha.