List:       imagemagick-user
Subject:    [magick-users] convert pdf to jpg
From:       "THUFIR HAWAT" <hawat.thufir () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-05-18 3:15:52

I've been looking into <http://www.imagemagick.org/script/convert.php>
for converting pdf to jpg and it seems fairly straightforward.  I'm
just soliciting some anecdotes from anyone who might've done this.
(My power supply failed, so this is hypothetical until I replace that
componet.)

Is there a problem with open office 2.0 versus 1.0 in this regard?
I'm looking at .sxw to pdf to jpg.  This will be my passive agressive
revenge against anyone who asks me for something in "word doc" format
instead of pdf.

It doesn't have to be high quality, just good enough to read.

thanks,

Thufir