List:       imagemagick-user
Subject:    [magick-users] analysing a pdf
From:       Antoine <melser.anton () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-02-25 22:32:09

Hi,
this may be better for a different list but I have tried a couple of
others with no joy. I need to be able to look at a pdf file and see
whether there are any big b&w images in it. The goal is to "grow" (see
other post) the vector images, which appear to be too fine. We are
converting from pdf with ghostscript (I know, it sees a 1-pixel thick
line and goes ahead and draws one, but that's not the desired
result...). We have two kinds of pdf - those that are vector-based,
and those that have the (desired end-result image) images as bitmaps.
The vector ones we grow, the others not. I just can't work out how to
get this info...
Cheers
Antoine

--