List:       imagemagick-user
Subject:    [magick-users] code for making thumbnails of web pages using ImageMagick
From:       thezvi () ifrance ! com
Date:       2002-05-29 16:44:38

Hi,

I need programmatically grab screenshots of web browser window (without
frame) and convert them to JPEG  thumbnails. All this in Windows 2000 in
Visual C++.

I realize that I need to write C\C++ code, that do something like import
command of ImageMagick command line tools. But documenatation of import,
give only examples for X-Windows and not MS Windows. Does import works
on Win2K too? I browsed ImageMagick API and didn't found something like
"import" for screenshot grabbing.

Any hints and ideas where too start, are highly welcome!
Thanks in advance

Zvi