List:       imagemagick-developer
Subject:    [magick-developers] help in setting up an imagemagick workspace
From:       "yonie kaishii" <yoniekai () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-02-11 15:15:30

im having trouble with linking the libraries, mainly the imagemagick ones. i
manually included the imagemagick configs in the project settings of the Qt
workspace by copying the settings into the Qt workspace. also i included the
paths and libs in the Qt project file but to no avail, i get errors of "obj
not found" or "unresolved external symbols"

i was hoping anyone could help me in setting up an imagemagick
workspace in visual
studio 05 manually, not just using the demo templates included in the
installer. i want to put the said settings into my Qt workspace so they'd
link successfully

or if anybody could give me a workspace with IM and Qt in it? or help in
linking the two libraries together in visual studio. thanks in advance!