List:       imagemagick-developer
Subject:    [magick-developers] RE: SaveImageText is missing? -- solved. My
From:       Lars Ruben Skyum <lars.skyum () stibo ! com>
Date:       2003-07-24 20:53:51

I solved this one. Sorry for the trouble. I had MAGICK_HOME point to a version 5.5.3 of IM, then I changed i to my CVS version in the System properties tab in the control panel, restarted MSVC++, and... it was still pointing to my 5.5.3 version.

You really have to log out, then log in again to make changes to env.variable take effect for certain.

/Lars