List:       imagemagick-developer
Subject:    [magick-developers] Help! Need unsubscribe ... can't contact the list maintainers.
From:       Jeff Baitis <baitisj () evolution ! com>
Date:       2003-01-23 3:25:50

Ladies and gentlemen, please forgive my faux pas; however, I've tried e-mailing
the list maintainers for both lists, scoured the ImageMagick website, etc. etc.

So, if someone out there would remove me from magick-users and
magick-developers lists, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!

-Jeff

--
         Jeffrey Baitis - Associate Software Engineer

                    Evolution Robotics, Inc.
                     130 West Union Street
                       Pasadena CA 91103

 tel: 626.535.2776  |  fax: 626.535.2777  |  baitisj@evolution.com