List:       imagemagick-developer
Subject:    [magick-developers] Re: Slow Image Flip
From:       "Kevin Myers" <KevinMyers () austin ! rr ! com>
Date:       2003-01-11 4:01:13

On a related note, mogrify seems to be leaving behind some very large (1GB+)
.tmp files after it finishes processing the commands described below.  While
I can understand possibly needing these files to provide working space
during execution of a command, shouldn't they be deleted when the command
completes???  They use up vast quantities of space on my hard drive very
quickly unless I delete them occasionally after mogrify has completed.

s/KAM