List:       imagemagick-developer
Subject:    [magick-developers] ICC Profiling
From:       Oleg King <magick-list () rei ! ru>
Date:       2002-03-11 9:03:43

Hello!

  I have a problem with ICC profiling from Perl. I trying to
  execute following code:

  my $in = Image::Magick->new();
  $in->ReadImage("input.icm");
  @blob = $in->ImageToBlob();
  $image->Profile(name=>"icm", profile=>@blob);

  It writes something about lcms troubles when writing tmp file.
  I placed simple printf in Magick.xs 'Profile' section, which
  simply prints argument_list[1].length. So, this variable have
  absolutely wild values. When I reading 22k profile, it tries
  to assign 147M profile to my image :) Function ProfileImage
  in last parameter 'length' has same value (147M).

  If I give string variable instead of blob, it assigns length
  properly.

  Is this bug or my mistake?

--
Best regards,