List:       imagemagick-developer
Subject:    [magick-developers] magick.dll
From:       "Hai Xu" <hai () macrosoftinc ! com>
Date:       2002-03-09 7:16:58

api.html included in v5.4.3-11 shows that programmers can use API
, libMagick.a, libMagick.so in unix and magick.dll in windows.

I did find .s and .so in linux package ImageMagick-5.4.3-11.tar.gz

However, I couldn't find magick.dll from no where, it's not in
ImageMagick-5.4.3-10.zip
which is the latest version for windows, and it is not in precompiled
binaries
ImageMagick-win2k.zip

Any one knows where magick.dll is.

Since I couldn't get v5.4.3-10 compiled and linked successfully in visual
studio 6.0,
maybe that dynamic dll build creates magick.dll ?

Any one has the clue ?

Thanks in advance

Hai

hai@macrosoftinc.com